Self-confidence is central to any form of success. Ask any successful person. I wrote a book about female stand-up comics which was published by Parthian Press in 2016. Since that time has been described by Funny Women – the UK’s largest comedy community as ‘the ultimate canon of female stand-up comics’
Meeting and talking to women such as Joan Rivers, Jo Brand, Ronni Ancona, Nina Wadia and many others was a real eye openener and they all said exactly the same thing: –self-confidence and self-belief is essential to ALL success no matter how successful you get.
- Need to be more confident at work or in a business environment?
- Need to feel more confident in any area of your life?
- Need to make a powerful and meaningful impact at networking events?
- Dread walking into a regular meeting or event that you have to deal with?
- Need to deal with people who always seem to undermine you?
- Have low self-esteem?
- Want to return to work after a break but feel really worried that you won’t be able to cope?
- Want to go for promotion but have doubts about your abilities?
- How much has this already cost you financially?
I look at what it is that you want to achieve and the obstacles that are in your way and I will cover some of these issues to enable you to grow in confidence every single day.
Limiting inner self talk
I am an eternal optimist and I never give up once I decide I want to achieve an aim. I finally got my Welsh Masters Athletics vest for the 400 meters after 37 years!!! I am very creative and talented and I’m able to show other human beings what they are capable of and uncover their ‘sparkle’. I have overcome serious and debilitating long-term health and pain issues and understand exactly how to ‘make lemonade when life hands you a lemon’!
See ‘Testimonials’ to see what some of my clients say about working with me on ‘Confidence’ and ‘Assertiveness Training’ issues.