Being a leader is perhaps the hardest challenge any of us will ever face. It can sometimes be a lonely place to be, with many challenges and much at risk, sometimes other people’s futures and vast amounts of money in the balance. No matter how long we work at it, practicing the right behaviours is a never-ending task. Knowing – and avoiding – the wrong ones is too.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you ever need to discuss issues with someone outside of your company but never know where you can have that safe space to mull things over and come up with new exciting innovative solutions?
- Does fear stop you from making decisions affecting your company and your most precious resource – your staff, from moving forward?
- How do you get through that glass ceiling stopping you from reaching the board room where you belong?
- What skills do you need to develop to become the leader that you aspire to being?
- Do you have trouble dealing with difficult members of staff who are poisoning the culture of your business – I can show you how to deal with this situation and become an assertive leader.
- Are your values affecting your ability to move forward in your career?
- What could you achieve if you were in that perfect place in your career?
- Through use of incisive questioning and non-directive coaching I am able to show you the route, and some short-cuts too, for you to get to the top of your own particular mountain. Come on up – the view is AMAZING!
- Who is the Leader in your own life?
- Do you ever feel ‘stuck’ or paralyzed in your work or personal life?
- Can’t move forward in any way for fear of making the wrong decision?
- Can’t stand your work, your boss or your college course?
- In the wrong love relationship, feel taken for granted or in a rut?
- Do you feel you’re drifting through life – not really knowing what your ‘purpose’ is – Why am I here on this world?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions then you need to ‘release your inner Gwenno’ as one of my previous clients said!
Yes, let me uncover your brilliance and allow you to develop the tools to be the one who makes brave and feisty decisions about the path you as Leader of your own life will take.
I can work on a one to one basis in person, on the phone or by Skype, Wales and world-wide so distance is never an issue and it can be at a time when you can focus on and invest in your needs. Because there’s only one of YOU in this whole wide world, so you might as well get the best possible version!
See ‘Testimonials’ to see what some of my clients say about working with me on ‘Leadership’ and ‘Life Coaching’ issues.
I also have a youtube channel which has videos from many of my previous clients saying what they thought of me as a coach and why they would recommend me as well as lots of videos about some of the creative work I have done over the years which underpins my Coaching https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL5kFg0P4Dspv4Z8FAp5gd2VDqbA0l8p8g work.
Gwenno has written a book about women working in a heavily male dominated industry, that of stand-up comedy called ‘Stand Up & Sock it to them Sister. Funny, Feisty Females.’
The book was published in 2016 by Parthian books and has received 5/5 review on Amazon
“It was about time that a book of this nature was written and female performers given the recognition that they deserve. These amazing Role Models from the last hundred and fifty years or so that Gwenno has compiled, can only inspire future generations of funny women. She has done a great job.”